Four ergonomic wearing positions, including our first forward-facing carry option for you and baby to discover the world together in ultimate comfort.
|Front-Outward Carry||Hip Carry||Back Carry|
Age: 0-24 months
- 0-4 months (7-12lb): Must use Infant Insert (sold separately)
- 4-24 months (12lbs–26.9lbs): Without Infant Insert - Use once baby can sit knee to knee in a frog-leg position in Carrier
Ways to Use:
- Everyday use
- Baby close and kissable
- Can nurse easily
- Baby faces in to avoid overstimulation
- Hood can hold a sleeping baby's head and provide shelter from sun and wind
- Baby's weight leans towards your center of gravity making her feel lighter
- As baby gets heavier, front carry can strain the back
- Curious babies sometimes prefer a front seat view of the world (facing out). You know your baby best
Their World in All Directions
FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Our new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
BABY WEIGHT RANGE
7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
4 positions of comfort
1 STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT
Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
2 EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND
Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
3 EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL
Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
4 PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
5 SLEEPING HOOD
Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite feature.