Latest and greatest
i-Anchor® Advance meets the newest i-Size standard and goes far beyond with the first-ever side impact certification, rearward facing longer options, new test dummy technology, ISOFIX only installation, and a better fit formula
Rearward to 4 years
Meets i-Size required rearward facing travel up to 15 months and exceeds i-Size requirements allowing rearward travel up to approximately 4 years
i-Size Safe System
Usable solely with the Joie i-Base™ Advance which also holds the i-Size certified Joie i-Gemm™ infant seat – for one simple system and endless adventures
Meet i-Anchor Advance. Part of the i-Size Safe System, a flexible yet sturdy seating system designed and engineered to hoist little sailors from newborn on. Always ready to set sail in an instant and keep your child safe for the long haul. The first UK Government certified i-Size child seat the i-Anchor Advance, suitable from birth, provides rearward or forward installation up to approximately 4 years. Quick and instant install with the i-Base Advance utilising vehicles ISOFIX for a rock solid installation!
Supreme Side Impact Protection - The exclusive i-Anchor Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection inside the side wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam plus Guard Surround Safety™ protective panels.
Grow Together™ Headrest and Harness - The i-Anchor Advance’s 7-position headrest and harness system adjust together with no re-threading of the harness and with just one hand. Adjust up or down simultaneously and in an instant.
Smartest Dummy Sensors - New i-Size testing dummies have been developed using the most updated child development measurements and advanced sensory technology. Testing up to 7 critical areas, the i-Anchor Advance passed all testing utilising the new dummy system — including the most sensitive newborn dummy.
Steel Security - Steel located throughout the i-Anchor Advance child seat and the i-Base Advance enhances the energy absorption of the frame – this aids in minimizing the rotation of the child seat to reduce the momentum transferred to a child during impact.
Product Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00)
Rearward facing: 40cm–105cm, less than 18.5kg (birth to approx. 4 years)
Forward facing: 71cm–105cm, less than 18.5kg (15 months to approx. 4 years)
See how I'm forward safe, rearward safer at askforisize.com
- Requires the i-Base Advance (sold separately) for all installation
- 7 on-the-go recline positions
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5 point harness
- 5 point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- Grow-with-me customisable infant support offers additional side impact protection
- Deep padded sides and head area offer ultimate side impact certified protection
- Ventilation on back of seat
- Simple & secure click into i-Base Advance
- Switches from rearward to forward with a quick button push
- Quick release, washable seat pad
- First UK Government certified i-Size car seat system
- Extended rear facing to 18.5kg
Dimensions: L50 x W62.5 x H46.5
Joie i-Base Advance
Meet i-Base Advance. A sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat. Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind.
i-Size flexibility - Part of the i-Size Safe System - the i-Base Advance utilising ISOFIX for a rock solid installation, provides quick and instant install for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat, Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat.
On-the-Go Recline - Ready for the cosiest ride with a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling — whenever you or your little rider wishes.
Dual Shock Absorption - Two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg – all engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
Watch me install at askforisize.com
- i-Size (ECE R129/00) Accepts i-Gemm™ infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat (forward & rear facing)
- Built in rebound bar
- Adjustable retracting ISOFIX connectors for the perfect fit
- One hand, 7-position recline for a cosy ride from newborn on
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s ISOFIX and support leg
- Support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Easy seat release buttons
- Quick and easy car seat release button
Product Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00) - Accepts i-Gemm™ infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat.
Dimensions: L56.8 x W55 x H39.4