The Tobifix is the latest version of the classic Group 1 car seat the Tobi. The clue in the name is that it is a Isofix fitted car seat and not belt fitted.
Ease of use
• Very easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height
• Easy to remove the cover
• Cover can be washed in the washing machine
• Seat fits solid and secure using the car's ISOFIX
• 3 comfortable recline positions from sitting to sleeping
• Excellent test results for ISOFIX installed toddler car seats
• Confirmation of correct ISOFIX installation with indicators on ISOFIX anchorages and support leg
• 5-point safety harness for best restraining toddler by rigid body parts in a forward collision
• For optimal safety in case of side-impact collisions
• Useable forward facing from 9*-18 Kilos - approx. 9 months* until 4 years of age
* Although suitable from 9 kilos (Approxiamtely 9 months) we would recommend using your infant car seat as long as possible before moving your child forward facing. The new I-Size regulations state infants should be rear facing to a minimum of 15 months.