Nomi Highchair is the core of the Nomi concept (see image below). It will fit your child from approx. 2 years and into the teenage years. You can combine your Nomi Highchair with add-ons to customise it for your growing child - right from your baby's first day.
Nomi Baby is perfect for your newborn baby until approx. 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright.
Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between approx. 6 - 24 months. It is easily fastened on the seat and back - and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
ALL IN ONE HIGHCHAIR
Nomi - from newborn to teenager
- With accessories, Nomi Highchair becomes a chair for life
- Nomi Baby recliner provides the perfect spot for you baby to take part in family life. It is seamlessly adjusted from the almost horizontal to more upright positions.
- Nomi Mini restraint provides security for your toddler when sitting at the table
- Seamless adjustment of seat and footrest with no tools required
- When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem
- The shape and structure of the seat and footrest prevent your child from gliding forwards and provide good foothold
- The foot knob provides an exstra level of support and offers fidgety feet a place to rest
- The chair back provides optimal back and arm support
- The light and open design makes it easy for your child to climb in and out of the chair - and move in and out from the table
- The soft, organic contours prevent knocks
- The wheels minimise the risk of tilting
- The light structure (5 kg) makes it easy to move the chair around the house - or hang it on a table edge
- The smooth surface lines are easy to clean with a damp cloth
- The sustainable and recyclable materials are free from harmful substances