KiddyGuard AVANT is the widest stair gate available - Available in Black and White
Integrates beautifully into both classic and modern homes. The mesh screen rolls into an aluminium casing protecting it from dirt, wear and tear and ensures a smooth roll-out, every time.
The unique mesh has many benefits:
- Easy to use
- Provides a soft surface if your child accidentally falls against it.
- Can withstand an impact of 100kgs (220lbs)‘Disappears’ when not in use – rolls back to leave the door or stairway free.
- No bars across the floor = no trip hazard or stubbed toes!
- Can be operated with one hand
- Time Delay Locking Mechanism - Push and turn the knob up to 290 degrees to open/close the gate. Gate will automatically lock when the knob turns back to the starting position.
- Manual locking - Push and turn the knob further than 290 degrees and the gate will remain unlocked. Turn the knob anti-clockwise and the gate will automatically lock once the knob turns back to the starting position.
- Easy to fix – a screw driver, drill and measuring tape is all you need. A mounting kit for fixing into wood, brick or a concrete wall is included.
Banister Installation Kits, for fixing to square or round banisters are also available
N.B. If you will be attaching your KiddyGuard to a wall with a skirting board, you’ll need a piece of wood, equal to the width of the skirting board to fit between the top bracket of the KiddyGuard and the wall.