Sorry there are no products matching the selection
Got an air tyre buggy then here we have all the things you need to keep you rolling.
Prolong the life of your Pram
Just like a car your Pram/Buggy needs maintaining to make sure that everything is working smoothly.
- Every 3 months or so you need to remove the fabric covers or protect them.
- Wash down the chassis using a hosepipe or showerhead to remove all the mud, grit and dust etc especially from the wheels and joints.
- Dry the unit which can be done with a hair dryer for quickness
- Spray the joints, runners and wheels etc with silicone spray, making sure you cover all major-moving parts.
- Open and close the unit, wheel it round and operate the brakes etc insuring that the silicone gets into these areas thoroughly
- Wipe off any excess spray and replace covers.