Got an air tyre buggy then here we have all the things you need to keep you rolling.
Prolong the life of your Pram
Just like a car your Pram/Buggy needs maintaining to make sure that everything is working smoothly.
- Every 3 months or so you need to remove the fabric covers or protect them.
- Wash down the chassis using a hosepipe or showerhead to remove all the mud, grit and dust etc especially from the wheels and joints.
- Dry the unit which can be done with a hair dryer for quickness
- Spray the joints, runners and wheels etc with silicone spray, making sure you cover all major-moving parts.
- Open and close the unit, wheel it round and operate the brakes etc insuring that the silicone gets into these areas thoroughly
- Wipe off any excess spray and replace covers.